Status
Not open for further replies.
Could create heat and humidity problems.
Dumb question.
How bad would negative airflow affect my plants? One of those girls got stinky over night, and I'm thinking of closing the flaps on my tent until the three in flower are done...

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

I don't see why it would have any negative impact. Plants need CO2 to breathe in so I don't think closing the flaps will hurt. Unless it ups your temps drastically and you don't have additional CO2 pumped into that environment.
I'll have to close them all, and throw a gallon of sugar wine in there to brew, then. It looks like all three that are in flower will be ready to harvest within the next two or three weeks. My Northern Lights is coming down sometime this week, judging by her trichs. My blackberry kush quit doing anything at all, So she'll probably be next to come down.
Gabe's Audrey2 strain has some orange pistils, and maybe 10% cloudy trichs, so maybe two and a half weeks max on her...

Lordy Mike! Ruin my day.......altho' I have many concerts on CDs that are 12-15 years old with no apparent loss of quality. What would you suggest?
A friend just reduplicates his library every year or two and gives away the originals. Not terribly economic, but it works. Another would be to pile it up on a cloud service somewhere, or maintain a RAID at home... Cloud would probably be cheaper. 2TB for $10 a month from google. (at least I think its 2TB now).

A friend just reduplicates his library every year or two and gives away the originals. Not terribly economic, but it works. Another would be to pile it up on a cloud service somewhere, or maintain a RAID at home... Cloud would probably be cheaper. 2TB for $10 a month from google. (at least I think its 2TB now).
Free with Google play music.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

@hesgone13 @912GreenSkell @Samwell

Something I should add. For when I do need to burn a CD/DVD, I found a new "type M" disc. These are supposed to have vastly improved stability to the recording medium.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M-DISC

They did fail to survive 1000 hours in 90C and 85% humidity under full spectrum light, though. I don't think I will be storing them that way, so I am not terribly concerned.

EDIT: Before you order any, you may need a new CD burner that supports it. They can be READ on anything, but they do require a burner that supports the media.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back