Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanna say I've missed you guys and I now live in Colorado Springs and loving it. Been here a month and I'm going to be active on here again as soon as I get me some lights and nutes :D It's so weird. It feels like this has always been my home and I don't have that out of place feeling anymore!

I just wanna say I've missed you guys and I now live in Colorado Springs and loving it. Been here a month and I'm going to be active on here again as soon as I get me some lights and nutes :D It's so weird. It feels like this has always been my home and I don't have that out of place feeling anymore!

Miss living in Colorado, hopefully one day I can go back.

Glad you are feeling like you belong bro!

@912GreenSkell have you had any germ issues with Portals? I put my spiritwalker in about 7-8 days ago and still no life, I think I'll let it go another two weeks before giving up on it.

Darn!! Nope i have never had a germ issue with portal seeds...grow hmmm maybe a dozen strains total and only had a single seed not sprout. If it doesn't sprout make sure you give stone a heads up.

Darn!! Nope i have never had a germ issue with portal seeds...grow hmmm maybe a dozen strains total and only had a single seed not sprout. If it doesn't sprout make sure you give stone a heads up.

I will, but I think it'll be fine, got a bunch more if I need to

I have one of those phone clip-on lenses. It conveniently covers the camera flash. So in order for me to hold something in position, shine light on it, and take a picture, I would need a third arm. No sense taking a shot under tent-lights; wont be able to see anything.

If you are using a camera then you can shoot on manual and use "light balance" which will cancel out the blurp lights effects and leave a natural shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back