Status
Not open for further replies.
well shit. I can't help you with that one. You either have the knack or you don't. The light is blocked by my fat head while I get coverd in smokable trichomes trying to snuggle to a bitch to get a snatch shot. They wiggle around when a leaf touches my hand or beard. etc. I hate those damn things.
I am like you! I can get frustrated enough to launch shit. I got really aggravated with that shit.

I am like you! I can get frustrated enough to launch shit. I got really aggravated with that shit.
The only method I could find that was even partially reliable (and non-destructive to plants or convenient throwable objects) was to snip off a teeny piece and examine it outside the tent, in a more "lab" like setting.

Hate hacking bits off the plant, but it was the only way I could see anything useful.

I had got one of these pluggable usb microscopes $35 and I can use it with laptop or android phone with usb to micro usb adapter. It's easy to focus and has a touch sensor on the back so easy to take multiple shots.
download (2).jpg

That's pretty awesome Bushy!

Mission for today is to plant SD number 2..

Looks like I'll have to go for a simple outdoor soil grow. Otherwise I might do something strange with indoor plant gel and keep it in the tent.. hmm

If I go for outdoor I'm going to do an @hecno and wander into the bush and harvest some soil!

No time to get jiggy with it so I'll just prepare it best I can.. only after pollen so no biggie if it doesn't perform!

f6

I had got one of these pluggable usb microscopes $35 and I can use it with laptop or android phone with usb to micro usb adapter. It's easy to focus and has a touch sensor on the back so easy to take multiple shots.
View attachment 883884
What brand is it, and where'd you get it? I'm gonna get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back