Status
Not open for further replies.
Clip what on?

:smoking:
Cheers Stoner. :crying:

are you not talking about the clip on macro lens for a cellphone camera? Thats what I was talking about. :headbang::headbang:

If your talking about those Gods be Damned sorry excuse for technology hand held loupes.... then The best I can tell you is that the lens has to be about touching the plant, and the plant moves, and it sucks.

:smoking:
Cheers Stoner. :crying:

are you not talking about the clip on macro lens for a cellphone camera? Thats what I was talking about. :headbang::headbang:

If your talking about those Gods be Damned sorry excuse for technology hand held loupes.... then The best I can tell you is that the lens has to be about touching the plant, and the plant moves, and it sucks.
Yeah I am using a hand held jewelers loupe. I don't have a phone clip one.

well shit. I can't help you with that one. You either have the knack or you don't. The light is blocked by my fat head while I get coverd in smokable trichomes trying to snuggle to a bitch to get a snatch shot. They wiggle around when a leaf touches my hand or beard. etc. I hate those damn things.

well shit. I can't help you with that one. You either have the knack or you don't. The light is blocked my fat head while I get coverd in smokable trichomes trying to snuggle to a bitch to get a snatch shot. They wiggle around when a leaf touches my hand or beard. etc. I hate those damn things.
lol no shit!

Yeah I am using a hand held jewelers loupe. I don't have a phone clip one.
I have one of those phone clip-on lenses. It conveniently covers the camera flash. So in order for me to hold something in position, shine light on it, and take a picture, I would need a third arm. No sense taking a shot under tent-lights; wont be able to see anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back