Sour Hound RQ Diesel and Dinafem Blue Cheese
f0cebfff064b0fc2dbea945cc20354c6.jpg
86db3e6a20d535b6ccbfd7758e83bd2d.jpg
784593c92195b8f508818cd000eae9a1.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Your puttin on some weight too. nice.

not sure if its the same, here's one
View attachment 883871
I was looking at a couple yesterday. I have a couple of jewelers loupes. the strongest is 60x. It is also the hardest to look with. I can see much better with the weaker one which is 30x or 40x. Somebody said on here that if you use anything weaker than 60x you won't be able to tell if they are amber. In the past I have seen ambers with the weaker one. Anyhow one was mostly clear and the other was mostly cloudy with a few amber.

I was looking at a couple yesterday. I have a couple of jewelers loupes. the strongest is 60x. It is also the hardest to look with. I can see much better with the weaker one which is 30x or 40x. Somebody said on here that if you use anything weaker than 60x you won't be able to tell if they are amber. In the past I have seen ambers with the weaker one. Anyhow one was mostly clear and the other was mostly cloudy with a few amber.

I can see amber on the 30 or 40x, but it is way better at 60. I am old, my eyes don't focus well, and my hands arent so steady anymore. I got frustrated and tossed my jewelers loupe across the room.

I use the camera macro now, but I got a good phone that helps a lot. It's much easier after its harvested and you can set it down. If you really can't see cloudy trichs than you need to harvest a tester and do it off plant in good light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back