Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 883865
This is the closest I can get with my macro lens. Think that's good enough?

I can see a few clear heads in focus, with a bit of trial you can do better. You want to see what color just the heads are, and as many as possible at a time. But once you start looking, you will see the types and learn to read them a bit.

I can see a few clear heads in focus, with a bit of trial you can do better. You want to see what color just the heads are, and as many as possible at a time. But once you start looking, you will see the types and learn to read them a bit.
Hey post that chart you posted the other day on trichs. I meant to save it and forgot.

Live from the Timber tent
Sour Hound RQ Diesel and Dinafem Blue Cheese
f0cebfff064b0fc2dbea945cc20354c6.jpg
86db3e6a20d535b6ccbfd7758e83bd2d.jpg
784593c92195b8f508818cd000eae9a1.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

From the looks of it, I'll have about a month (hope so anyway) before I'll really need to learn that part. Still have nothing but quarter to golfball sized "snowballs" right now. It would be an extremely disappointing harvest to say the least haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back