Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure if its the same, here's one
View attachment 883871

I always thought it was couch lock, like you can't lift yourself out of your couch. But if the cannabis university says it's cough-lock, I guess I may have to re-think it. :smoking:

200.gif

Let's see.... Drink to my left, bubbler to my right. I believe it is time to, as the kids say these days, "get this party started"

Also, disturbingly appropriate today...

Jeez... My phone camera fully munted now, dropped it last night and now the lens is out of place... Sry for crap pic lol

Last edited:
I do an internet radio broadcast now and then.. Much less than I used to. Rock themed, no particular genre.

Would you all be interested in something like that here? I can set up and maintain the "station," and if you want to broadcast there's just setting it up in whatever software you want to use.

Of course, I'd do a stream now and again, too.

Thoughts?

:pass:

I do an internet radio broadcast now and then.. Much less than I used to. Rock themed, no particular genre.

Would you all be interested in something like that here? I can set up and maintain the "station," and if you want to broadcast there's just setting it up in whatever software you want to use.

Of course, I'd do a stream now and again, too.

Thoughts?

:pass:
There is one!

On the home page, used for live interviews. I think at one stage it was streaming LS haha!

Get Bushy to ask backstage maybe?

f6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back