Status
Not open for further replies.
There is one!

On the home page, used for live interviews. I think at one stage it was streaming LS haha!

Get Bushy to ask backstage maybe?

f6

That kind of service is better used with just voice. You don't have to push 128kb/sec to each listener. Plus with call-in ability, i suspect it's a bit pricey. Mine is one way only.. Just a music radio stream.

I can set something up one night soon and we can test it....

That kind of service is better used with just voice. You don't have to push 128kb/sec to each listener. Plus with call-in ability, i suspect it's a bit pricey. Mine is one way only.. Just a music radio stream.

I can set something up one night soon and we can test it....

When I used to game you could set up simple chat servers in a applet, can't imagine it would be very secure tho and that was a long time ago so I have nfi these days!

When I used to game you could set up simple chat servers in a applet, can't imagine it would be very secure tho and that was a long time ago so I have nfi these days!
This is a legit internet radio station. I am actually pretty excited about setting things up here. It's something I have quite the passion for, and I really miss doing it.

This is a legit internet radio station. I am actually pretty excited about setting things up here. It's something I have quite the passion for, and I really miss doing it.
To clarify, it would be a link that will launch your music app. I am not expecting AFN to integrate it into their site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back