Status
Not open for further replies.
I belong to a native plant rescue group, we go out to construction sites and such, and remove native plants before they get wrecked by equipment. We are trying to get people to landscape with natives, because they are disease resistant, need less water, and naturalize easily.

That's really intresting and worthwhile :toke:

Ontario native flower . Not allowed to pick it , transplant it grow it or else . :thumbsup:
774870.jpg

Ontario native flower . Not allowed to pick it , transplant it grow it or else . :thumbsup:
View attachment 882619

Ooooh! Thats a trillum!

My fave. Hard to grow too. The big three hard to grow natives for us are Trillium, Ginseng, and Morell mushrooms.

_IGP1228.JPG

I might have found the one I actually want. This thing looks bad ass.

Grace Glass Straight Ice Bong with Spiral Percolator, only $99.99 USD

View attachment 882617
Does it have a carb or is it carbless? Back when I was young enough to know people who had bongs they all had a carb. Today's not so much.

Does it have a carb or is it carbless? Back when I was young enough to know people who had bongs they all had a carb. Today's not so much.

It has one, but it comes with a plug for it. Use it or don't. Personally I don't see the point, you just pull the bowl and air goes in right? So with a carb you don't pull the bowl? I guess... Maybe with all the percolater crap in there, you need the carb... I don't know./ This stuff is all new to me. I been hitting a glass pipe or a joint my whole life with an occasional bong toke or two thrown in there.

It has one, but it comes with a plug for it. Use it or don't. Personally I don't see the point, you just pull the bowl and air goes in right? So with a carb you don't pull the bowl? I guess...
Yeah that how it used to work. On one of my Colorado trips I was with some people who were using one and you pulled the bowl. I had never seen one that worked that way.

Yeah that how it used to work. On one of my Colorado trips I was with some people who were using one and you pulled the bowl. I had never seen one that worked that way.

Funny that two old guys have the backwards experience, I never used a carb on a bong, only a water pipe or pipe. Back in the day they were usually plastic tubes, with pull slides.

Now that I think on the mechanics, a carb sounds great, the bubbles would stop, unlike when you pull out a slide, the bubbles get bigger and splashy. The carb would stop the bubbles as long is its above the water.

It has one, but it comes with a plug for it. Use it or don't. Personally I don't see the point, you just pull the bowl and air goes in right? So with a carb you don't pull the bowl? I guess... Maybe with all the percolater crap in there, you need the carb... I don't know./ This stuff is all new to me. I been hitting a glass pipe or a joint my whole life with an occasional bong toke or two thrown in there.
Yeah I am like you, mostly fatties and pipes. I had a buddy back then that made a pipe out of a deer horn. It had a small bowl but man did we ever use that thing. It traveled around between three of us but it was always around.

Yeah I am like you, mostly fatties and pipes. I had a buddy back then that made a pipe out of a deer horn. It had a small bowl but man did we ever use that thing. It traveled around between three of us but it was always around.

I made a gravity bong out of a 5 gallon water jug once. It ate a whole 1/4 oz of weed in one pull. Good for a party sized gravity toke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back