Status
Not open for further replies.
[HASHTAG]#gorev[/HASHTAG] :headbang: ...I can Look at a thread now and know who got Invited without having to go through 20,000 posts...

I Think it will be helpful for Battles too..to mark up the weekly updates...now I have found out how to do it...:coffee:..(after 7 years..:biggrin:)

I did something good? I love it, apparently I'm good at that channeling the right words thing. :bighug::d5:

@Mossy Nice...what chillies you got...?....I Love chillies.

Thai, scotch bonnet ,,habanero,,cayenne. :biggrin:

Scotch Bonnet is our Absolute Favourite...:headbang:..Clean...Hot then Not...no afterburn.

Thai Birds Eye for Thai curries...it is mild/medium...I have my own kafir lime tree for the leaves to go with it...:biggrin:

Trinidad Scorpion...if you want to burn someones gob off...:biggrin:...it is Hot...with a 20 minute afterburn...

We Love Chezch Black too...fruity...ideal for chopping up fresh to pep up a salad without it being over powering....:headbang:

Scotch Bonnet is our Absolute Favourite...:headbang:..Clean...Hot then Not...no afterburn.

Thai Birds Eye for Thai curries...it is mild/medium...I have my own kafir lime tree for the leaves to go with it...:biggrin:

Trinidad Scorpion...if you want to burn someones gob off...:biggrin:...it is Hot...with a 20 minute afterburn...

We Love Chezch Black too...fruity...ideal for chopping up fresh to pep up a salad without it being over powering....:headbang:
This is a proper line up...
Is the Birdseye those little tiny ones?
Thai have some nice flavours ..

Time switch? Meh must be nice.. I sleep terribly.. couple hours..
Sleep while you can.. plus the lady always flops around in her dreams heheh I get smacked every now and again
I swear it’s on purpose though

a bit like a kit kat only minty
IMG_5085.JPG

washed down with some trident special.
:pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back