Status
Not open for further replies.

I am being sent some more seeds from an independent breeder , but I have noticed a few posts admin changed when they mentioned by name ,,,

Probably because you are not allowed to Advertise/link to them until you have Completed a journal on AFN for them..:headbang:...or it encourages anyone to sign up and spam us...

Once you have completed it you will be allowed to Link in.

Magpie....:d5:

I wonder, for those of you in legal states,... are you allowed to try out a bong before you buy it?

If they did..................................:hookah:...would you Really want to suck on someones elses saliva..........?

Think about it....:coffee:

I made a gravity bong out of a 5 gallon water jug once. It ate a whole 1/4 oz of weed in one pull. Good for a party sized gravity toke.
I have never hit one of those. Just recently heard of it. I got a water bong last year and have not used it yet. I figured it would be good if you had some herb that was not quite as potent, you could use the bong to get bigger rips. Have not had that problem yet though.:biggrin: Also figured it would be good for those times when your just really bent out of shape about something and say fuck it I am getting ripped! lol

I might have found the one I actually want. This thing looks bad ass.

Grace Glass Straight Ice Bong with Spiral Percolator, only $99.99 USD

View attachment 882617

Looks like a good 'un....:hookah:..Review it for us..so we all know....:headbang:

Top Tip...don't watch the smoke come through the percolator when you smoke you get boggle eyed.....:crying:

Tents full of chillies, bassil, tomatoes,,, and me 8 bearhill
View attachment 882616

Nice...what chillies you got...?...:headbang:.I Love chillies.

so whats a threadmark,and whats a golden ticket ?
:pighug:

Ha ha...me Testing the thread mark function button @archie gemmill :bighug:..that's why I asked you to check LS to see if it was visible...:biggrin:

A threadmark is a marker so you can find that point in a long thread again easily later. The golden ticket is Mossys joke for letting you know your qualified to be a cannazone tester.

[HASHTAG]#gorev[/HASHTAG] :headbang: ...I can Look at a thread now and know who got Invited without having to go through 20,000 posts...

I Think it will be helpful for Battles too..to mark up the weekly updates...now I have found out how to do it...:coffee:..(after 7 years..:biggrin:)

@Mossy said I was on that this year lol, hope the dementia ain't setting in :crying:

Go Scare me [HASHTAG]#hairyman[/HASHTAG] :yoinks: I was hoping it was just insomnia induced...you know I've just had a b-day and I'm feeling vulnerable to age induced illness....

:crying::crying::crying: Joke Hairy....:pighug:

Good Luck @9bear :bighug:..you know we'll all be rooting for you..

I just got an email inviting me and me Mom to go check out a native plant nursery. She knows the guy, and apparently she been sharing my life story with them, they want me to come out and show me the nursery, give me some plants to start, and possibly open up up a native nursery to feed them retail plants. This could be huge.

Good Luck @Rev. Green Genes ...:wizzy:...I'll keep me fingers crossed for you [HASHTAG]#dreamjob[/HASHTAG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back