Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got an email inviting me and me Mom to go check out a native plant nursery. She knows the guy, and apparently she been sharing my life story with them, they want me to come out and show me the nursery, give me some plants to start, and possibly open up up a native nursery to feed them retail plants. This could be huge.

I just got an email inviting me and me Mom to go check out a native plant nursery. She knows the guy, and apparently she been sharing my life story with them, they want me to come out and show me the nursery, give me some plants to start, and possibly open up up a native nursery to feed them retail plants. This could be huge.

What do you mean by native nursery?

And good luck sounds a great opportunity

What do you mean by native nursery?

And good luck sounds a great opportunity

I mean only plants native to our area. No half breeds, no imports. We are blessed with some of the worlds highest bio-diversity here.

I belong to a native plant rescue group, we go out to construction sites and such, and remove native plants before they get wrecked by equipment. We are trying to get people to landscape with natives, because they are disease resistant, need less water, and naturalize easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back