Status
Not open for further replies.
some of those have holes in the downtube, I think I like that. That seems like it would break up the smoke in the water real good. I wonder, for those of you in legal states,... are you allowed to try out a bong before you buy it?

10mm,14.5mm,18.8mm,28.6mm all with male or female joints.hehe and you thought i just did rockets :eyebrows:
try and stick to 14.5mm for everything and you wont really need to know much else about fittings.
on the roor/ehle site you get to choose carb or no carb,ice notches yes/no,straight/bent neck all sorts.
:pighug:

I might have found the one I actually want. This thing looks bad ass.

Grace Glass Straight Ice Bong with Spiral Percolator, only $99.99 USD

nw-g306bk-_03_.jpg

Good Monday Morning @Mossy and all you fine AFN'ers
I went back to bed this a.m. I was feeling kinda punky and it didn't hurt one bit . I will be MIA come Wed until Sat I have a date with an urologist and unlike other people I'm a blabber mouth and I don't want you to have an anxiety attack when I'm not here at my regular time .:rofl: If your heading for work or your already there have a great day and be kind to one another . :thumbsup:

so whats a threadmark,and whats a golden ticket ?
:pighug:

A threadmark is a marker so you can find that point in a long thread again easily later. The golden ticket is Mossys joke for letting you know your qualified to be a cannazone tester.

Good Monday Morning @Mossy and all you fine AFN'ers
I went back to bed this a.m. I was feeling kinda punky and it didn't hurt one bit . I will be MIA come Wed until Sat I have a date with an urologist and unlike other people I'm a blabber mouth and I don't want you to have an anxiety attack when I'm not here at my regular time .:rofl: If your heading for work or your already there have a great day and be kind to one another . :thumbsup:

Good morning Bear,

If I don't see you beforehand good luck with the op :bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back