Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @Mossy & *live stoners*

:biggrin: it felt like spring yesterday and then they say we getting another blast from the east :nono:

Started a new thread for *Bear*Hill*Seeds* yesterday ,,,Canadian seeds that like the cold,, we shall see :biggrin:

Morning @hairyman ..yes..I noticed yesterday...Good Luck with them...:headbang:

When you are done..review them for us...then we'll have something to refer members to ...and we'll all know where to spend our pennies..:watering:

If you grow show and review them...I'll get you on the Official [HASHTAG]#cannazone seed test team[/HASHTAG] for 2019...:headbang:

You have a [HASHTAG]#goldenticket[/HASHTAG]
Large-Golden-Ticket.jpg

Last edited:
cuppa tea rocket walk around like the cat in the hat

:pighug:

@archie gemmill :yoinks: archeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...have you been in the [HASHTAG]#staffstashbox[/HASHTAG] before you even started work...........?.......:yoinks:

Well Done Bud...we can't be a [HASHTAG]#highteam[/HASHTAG] If we ain't High....:pass:..chuff it down..the members are depending on you....:bravo:

:eyebrows:

I took in a friends cat last year, today is the first day I've been able to fully walk away from the cat eating her breakfast without her stopping. She would previously stare me down, follow me, get in my way, whatever she could do, just to get me to stand guard over her bowl o' food.

So annoying. She' might be making progress though. This is making me smile. I've finally got her going to the bathroom outside too. This cat is a SOB, but soooo cute!

Egads! Bong water in the mouth.....

I need a new bong. I'm thinking of spending a little cash. Last glass piece I got was in the 90's, things have changed. I'm thinking a straight pipe, arm percolator, with ice cube knobs in the tube. Like this:

3.JPG

Any other recommendations?

here's what I want, smooth, no cough, easy to clean, no bong water in the mouth!!!

The breeders info is usually embellish in my experience. Go by the plant my friend... If it needs longer let it go... :smoking:
I've seen people complaining that theirs have gone 11 weeks or more. At this point, With as little as there is on her, I'll gladly let her go 11 weeks haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back