Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a gravity bong out of a 5 gallon water jug once. It ate a whole 1/4 oz of weed in one pull. Good for a party sized gravity toke.
...we made one of my exes puke with something like that, Except it was a 3 liter Faygo bottle in a 5 gallon bucket with a huge socket as a bowl.
She took most of the hit at once, believe it or not... Aaannnddd then came a cough...and then the Linda Blair style projectile vomit...

She never smoked with us again unless it was a bowl, blunt, or joint.

Here's the other part of the equation that puzzled me ?? What would Bayer want with Monsanto ??
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...to-with-improved-66-billion-bid-idUSKCN11K128

For one thing, Bayer is HUGE in the herbicide and pesticide industry. They own patents for a ton of things, and M'Santo wants to find the next round up ready gene scenario.

talk about scary. The biggest genetics and poisons company merges with a top 5 pharma and poisons company. a "Marriage made in Washington."

Last edited:
Morning AFN..back to the grind, a little sore after ripping up 1100 sq/ft of carpet, padding and strips. But, its done. Floor goes down 2nd week of April. You all have a good Monday.!

Congrats on the preliminaries. A new floor makes a huge change.

M'santo single handedly ruined the midwest. As of 2015 there was only one soybean seeder left in a 3 state swath. The last hold out guy operating his machine for farmers who wanted non-gmo soy. He's been sued out of business now.

This is vulgar :crying:
28576327_10160167068605078_8491303907172744340_n.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back