Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the Birdseye those little tiny ones?
Thai have some nice flavours ..

Smallish @mohawk warrior ..but not as small as Tobasco....:headbang:

Time switch? Meh must be nice.. I sleep terribly.. couple hours..
Sleep while you can.. plus the lady always flops around in her dreams heheh I get smacked every now and again
I swear it’s on purpose though

Nope..:d5:..I'm the same..Insomnia Rules ATM...:headbang:..on a Lot of us..

Chezch black sounds intresting,,,I got some black tomatoes,carrotts, bassil this year can't off the top of me head think variety names but will be intresting :biggrin: :pass:

It Looks good in salad...it adds variety of colour..one of you five a day..and it doesn't overpower the salad..
I tried Banana legs too..another mild fruity yellow chilli...but it had no heat..like an insipid bell pepper flavour.....

When I saw this I thought about me and how high I would be if I was in that kayak and how fuckin freaked out I would have been. This guy looked a freaked but not even close to where I would have been.

Shark attacks are very believable when you consider a person on a board bares a very strong resemblance to a seal Their favorite food .
If they only knew that seals are so delicious because of their penguin intake...
Or is it EP is a master shark trainer secretly amassing an army of super sharks for a Sharknado type takeover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back