Status
Not open for further replies.
Y
yeah many of those pre mixed bags can be an issue to seedling.Light warrior. well any of those will do alright but buyer beware with some of those things man. FF product? cant recall.,anyway.pot it up then just dig out a hole so your fist fits nice n comfy inside then fill that with a seedling mix,coco whatever have ya. thats my recommendation.it'll work alright,but I would not plant seeds in it personally.Photos maybe but its a safeguard man.instead of having issues either at the sprouting stage and/or the seedling stage(s) plug or tier it. plug is easier.
Yeah it’s fox farms, it’s a seedling transplant mix

I was just talking about the bag of soil.LOL plant issue(s)? yeah its not awesome at draining lol every bag of soil needs to be amended usually. more times than not with either coco ,perlite other soil for texture.
That shits loaded with perlite and it’s light as fuck I ran water through a sample pot when I first got it, drained very nice and dried up within 2-3 days and I soaked the fuck out of it

oh yeah Id work that soil personally with some coco some of this n that. so from seedling to transition stage(s) potting mix. yeah well, I dont like them but the soil has issues. usually texture IF the PH n all that is on point since FF soils are 50-50 imo with PH adjusted potting soil.proper potting soil as advertised. to my knowledge they havent fixed it. so just be a lil leery is all. I would add a few things personally. it'll fizzle out after a bit too.Teas and top coating in your future more than likely man

This is were my confusion sets in ...the ingredients of that bag for Mycro and bacullis you showed are exact on every fox farm soil amendments.ie..lucky dog, loco loco, light warrior...etc...they just dont make it simple for ne to make up my mind.
I may still use it because of how well it drains but I’m mixing it with organic promix

its not about life here only man. its a balance of buffering capacity,LIFE, texture and foods available for said like and buffering enzymes n so forth. and they are know to have issues is all Im saying .lol the soil if its good will do fine for a little bit but the foods tend to fizzle with a fair sized auto ime

oh yeah Id work that soil personally with some coco some of this n that. so from seedling to transition stage(s) potting mix. yeah well, I dont like them but the soil has issues. usually texture IF the PH n all that is on point since FF soils are 50-50 imo with PH adjusted potting soil.proper potting soil as advertised. to my knowledge they havent fixed it. so just be a lil leery is all. I would add a few things personally. it'll fizzle out after a bit too.Teas and top coating in your future more than likely man
Oh if I use it I’ll be mixing it with organic promix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back