Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg
picture of the front of the bag?what is that man? looks alright,im looking for strengths or recommendations in planting time(s).
It doesn’t say anything about strengths, but here’s some other info on it.

I'm pretty beat today so I'm gonna call it a night early. Maybe I can fall asleep while nobody is in the bedroom.

I got my picture done for the Festivus drawing contest. DID YOU???? It's the last day and not sure when it's going to close so get your talented butts in gear. LOL
:shooty::rofl: I better get my :pop: ready here it comes the late night pervy :yoinks: pics :dancer:

yeah many of those pre mixed bags can be an issue to seedling.Light warrior. well any of those will do alright but buyer beware with some of those things man. FF product? cant recall.,anyway.pot it up then just dig out a hole so your fist fits nice n comfy inside then fill that with a seedling mix,coco whatever have ya. thats my recommendation.it'll work alright,but I would not plant seeds in it personally.Photos maybe but its a safeguard man.instead of having issues either at the sprouting stage and/or the seedling stage(s) plug or tier it. plug is easier.

I’m still rookie status but my knowledge is forever growing so it’s a good feeling guiding him through his first grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back