Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to seeing another Fking Monster Bro✌️
This one is just the 5 gallon bucket. And supposed to be a 7 week strain. Maybe 9. One is 7 the other is 9.
Im not expecting a giant here lol. Just a tester run. To get familiarity. If i get them through this and they show me they have big strain genetics and good smoke. Ill pop another and use the big bucket. After my overly vegged neglected photo. I have to flip it like today lol

I can hear @Renaissance Redneck now.
Need better pic. With out the pink light.
Lol so my bad. Here is just flash for better look
View attachment 836337 View attachment 836338 View attachment 836339

your gonna be fine, nutes may be a bit hot, or it had a ph change. It looks fine to me. It probly had a little shock hitting the water or something. When those roots start going you'll get a growth spurt.

unless that brown spot at the base is dampening off or mold.

my guess @Ash-a-Ton is low oxygen somehow. It looks just like over/under watering in a pot. is the rockwool dry? Is there a heater too close?

yellowing may be early potassium issue symptoms. If you get edges dry up, spots, or more yellowing it is advancing to deficiency or being locked out..
The 1 finger leafs had nute water spilled on em. Not surprised they yellowed. But i will watch the edges. And the cube did get dry. Was a few days ago. Maybe i over soaked it?

Looking forward to seeing another Fking Monster Bro✌️
How about a photo? Lol.
Trellis is coming for this savage
15125744043221406146151.jpg

This one is just the 5 gallon bucket. And supposed to be a 7 week strain. Maybe 9. One is 7 the other is 9.
Im not expecting a giant here lol. Just a tester run. To get familiarity. If i get them through this and they show me they have big strain genetics and good smoke. Ill pop another and use the big bucket. After my overly vegged neglected photo. I have to flip it like today lol
I actually went down to a 3gallon this run last one was 5gallon pots but left me no room and made shit to challenging lol

I actually went down to a 3gallon this run last one was 5gallon pots but left me no room and made shit to challenging lol

I noticed you had 9 in your new room. That was you right? Thats gonna be a challenge. Mix your soil carefully to avoid dry spots in the pots so they water evenly easy without you having to duck and play twister.

Naw
I noticed you had 9 in your new room. That was you right? Thats gonna be a challenge. Mix your soil carefully to avoid dry spots in the pots so they water evenly easy without you having to duck and play twister.
Bro I only have 3 pots in mine, my space is very small but if I LST this round I have a sprayer I use to water I hope they get big as hell to!!

Ahh see now that's a beauty!!!
Over vegged lol. Could not do what i wanted to with her cuz of the giant auto i had.
Went to train that one after i got the beast hanging. Snap crackle split lol. Lost about 1/2 the plant. It was much bigger lol. Note to self. Only new growth likes to be trained. After it barks it breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back