Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20171206_061356.jpg

All set I'm going with different beans than I planned due to being impatient! This is how I spent my morning after all set as I looked in the room I got a small Pump Tent so that tells me this will be a smooth Grow✌️

It is an orb, made of spinning discs. a wheel within a wheel.
Ok. I can see that. Legit was stoned looking at that. Then listened. And was like. Thats not a disc. Was wondering if there was a mis translation or something lol.

Glad its an orb. I felt good about it being an orb.

I have zero knowledge of tarot or the lore. But lore is almost always interesting to me.

my draw for the day. It told me I should share it.

Tis the 6th day of Festivus, and here is you card.

View attachment 836321

2 other questions though.
1st being. I notice you fancy a nut m&m. I do as well. Or i used to.
Is it me. Or has the chocolate changed in those? It used to be very melty and good. Now its airy chalky and not so good. Prolly just me.

Ok. I can see that. Legit was stoned looking at that. Then listened. And was like. Thats not a disc. Was wondering if there was a mis translation or something lol.

Glad its an orb. I felt good about it being an orb.

I have zero knowledge of tarot or the lore. But lore is almost always interesting to me.

I love lore, history, all that. Tarot is not some crazy mystical thing, it's just a framework or a viewpoint for making choices. It makes me think things through sometimes.

View attachment 836328
All set I'm going with different beans than I planned due to being impatient! This is how I spent my morning after all set as I looked in the room I got a small Pump Tent so that tells me this will be a smooth Grow✌️
Nice setup there cotton... Those COBs will work wonders

2 other questions though.
1st being. I notice you fancy a nut m&m. I do as well. Or i used to.
Is it me. Or has the chocolate changed in those? It used to be very melty and good. Now its airy chalky and not so good. Prolly just me.

It changed. Less chocolate I think. Less per package for more money too.

And [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
@green genes
My baby. Shes really lettuce like and seems unhappy.
Is it just because shes young and adjusting to finding the res? Or am i high some where on a nute or temp?
Ph is great. Temp below 75 in the res.
1512573101288898454043.jpg
1512573117261563042004.jpg

Here's a question... What's the longest you've ever cured your buds and how much different were they than say some that have only been jarred a couple weeks?

And [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
@green genes
My baby. Shes really lettuce like and seems unhappy.
Is it just because shes young and adjusting to finding the res? Or am i high some where on a nute or temp?
Ph is great. Temp below 75 in the res.
View attachment 836333 View attachment 836334
Just looks like a youngster working on finding her place in her new found life... I've seen em grow in your buckets sir... I see the potential in her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back