Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually. Lets have our morning coffee n smoke. Lets see how you're waking and baking today.

This mornings bowl is sour stomper. Really grapey stuff. Topped with bomb ass orangey scissor hash.
Then a dab.
And coffee. Out of my sweet ass afn cup. Courtesy of @Rebel
P.s. the mug was a prize from her . right here live in stoners.
My fav mug ever.
The scissor hash dried to blonde. So hard to see the pile there. Its there....

And this is how i start my day. View attachment 836314 View attachment 836315 View attachment 836316

IMG_20171206_092914[1].jpg

puff puff pass ----ooOO00

Got my coffee but now green. It’s still drying and needs a good cure. Stash almost made it to the next batch :/
Thats a drag. I would be microwaving and ruining my shit if i was out and had some wet lol. Or buying shit street weed.
Patience is strong with you lol

I won some beans last year, and the shit hit the fan with some peoples health, and schedules etc. I forgot about it for months. I only had to write a staff member once, and simply asked to verify if they had been shipped or not. A week later twice the beans I won were in my post box.

Trust the system.

my draw for the day. It told me I should share it.

Tis the 6th day of Festivus, and here is you card.

View attachment 836321

I'm confused. The thing in his hand. Clearly an orb or a ball of sorts. This guy talking is saying that's a disc. No knock on any belief or anything of that sort. But that's an orb.

I'm confused. The thing in his hand. Clearly an orb or a ball of sorts. This guy talking is saying that's a disc. No knock on any belief or anything of that sort. But that's an orb.

It is an orb, made of spinning discs. a wheel within a wheel. He symbolizes the element of Air within the element of Earth. Discs primary representation are the qualities of the earth, physical traits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back