Status
Not open for further replies.
I love lore, history, all that. Tarot is not some crazy mystical thing, it's just a framework or a viewpoint for making choices. It makes me think things through sometimes.
I love histories conspiracies. And ancient lore. History. Not saying im well versed as i am not. But if i was to be a reader and more self education. Thats the field that interests me most. Besides plants.

And [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
@green genes
My baby. Shes really lettuce like and seems unhappy.
Is it just because shes young and adjusting to finding the res? Or am i high some where on a nute or temp?
Ph is great. Temp below 75 in the res.
View attachment 836333 View attachment 836334

let's figure it out. no spots, old leaves ruffled, with some inter-veinal yellowing.

new growth twisting? are the roots in the water yet? are the bubbles going? How far is the light?

let's figure it out. no spots, old leaves ruffled, with some inter-veinal yellowing.

new growth twisting? are the roots in the water yet? are the bubbles going? How far is the light?
Plenty of air roots are about 2 days in the res.
Not far into it. But starting to see a bunch a lil white heads poking too. So the roots are coming. "Big baskets"

Light is about 2 ft ish. The baby next to her. On the same mix. Same light. With out roots showing yet which is also odd. But shes praying her little ass off. It is a day or 2 younger.

The one in question is a critical. Royal queen.

Smaller is zamnesia northern lights.

Attachments

• 15125735665171939239607.jpg
    15125735665171939239607.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 32
I have discovered mites this morning!!!! Not a happy camper here as I dealt with the little fuckers all spring and most of the summer. Time to go back to war! I'm thinking of chopping all my vegging ladies down to clones so they'll be easier to treat and once they're clean then flowering them all out in a SOG. Growing perpetually makes pest eradication difficult to say the least. At least I have my 1 and a half week old batch of autos in their own pest free space and my young zkittlez x adonis are still small enough to clean up fairly easy

2 other questions though.
1st being. I notice you fancy a nut m&m. I do as well. Or i used to.
Is it me. Or has the chocolate changed in those? It used to be very melty and good. Now its airy chalky and not so good. Prolly just me.

Dunno that I've noticed a change. But don't know that I ever really paid close enough attention to the 'em to say that I would notice.

I have been digging some of the seasonal, variety flavors, though. Just finished a bag of these that was in the kitchen candy dish for a few days. Surprised they lasted as long as they did.

peanut-brrrittle-mms.jpeg

my guess @Ash-a-Ton is low oxygen somehow. It looks just like over/under watering in a pot. is the rockwool dry? Is there a heater too close?

yellowing may be early potassium issue symptoms. If you get edges dry up, spots, or more yellowing it is advancing to deficiency or being locked out..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back