Status
Not open for further replies.
That's kinda where I was not too long ago and thought I had built my soil a little better, but a few nagging deficiencies kept showing up so it may be time to retire this soil as it has been going for almost 2 full years, but I may try to rehab it a bit and use it for my seed test to see if any of these seeds are worth a damn.. I'd love to find out that the male flowers were just from stress because that means I've some ridiculous crosses that will probably yield some weight since it's crossed between DP and Dinafem and all big-producers.. Regardless, I feel like I'm consistent now, so I could just sorta ride this out, orrrrrrrrrr......

Mammoth P and Recharge definitely seem to work amazing, especially when used together.. I noticed IMMEDIATE turn-arounds from my plants when I used them both at half-dose, but incorporated some other amendments like guano and rock-P.. Even my peppers perked up, spurred new growth and looks like I'm gonna have me some peppers all winter, which is aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwesooooooooooooome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The local supermarkets don't have the best produce, so I'm dedicated a small portion of the new grow room to produce; mostly leafy greens and peppers, but I'll be starting another cherry tomato plant.. Almost wonder how big the tomato will get under 18/6?? lol Probably butt-fucking huge, so I'm probably gonna be pruning and trying cloning of tomatoes..
A COMMUNITY OF PLANTS!

And @green genes What's up dude?? How'd you do on that exam?? :pass::pass:

I did great! I think it was an exam where everyone fails most of the time. I got a C. The test was very heavily scored to latin names, so I lost a lot of points. The good news is I got 100% of my ID correct for all 200 plants. That is pretty F'ng awesome!

I did great! I think it was an exam where everyone fails most of the time. I got a C. The test was very heavily scored to latin names, so I lost a lot of points. The good news is I got 100% of my ID correct for all 200 plants. That is pretty F'ng awesome!

Oh hell yeah!!!!!!!!! That's fucking siiiiick dude!!!! After I started getting into working in medical, I wanted to learn Latin for a little more foundation and never did and envy people who know it, even if it's basic.. Lots of fundamental words in latin that are derived and it makes learning Romance languages and even Germanic languages easier.. At least that's what I've found over the years trying to learn different Euro languages..

Regardless, if you're ever near the Boston area, hit me up and we'll get wrecked!!!!! :pass:

Thats ... Amazing .... i remember having to id 25 trees and scrubs .... winter time ...that provides a totally different challenge :worship:

Mammoth P and Recharge definitely seem to work amazing, especially when used together..

Its so expensive. Have you tried them alone, or just together. I would love to know the results of that.

Thats ... Amazing .... i remember having to id 25 trees and scrubs .... winter time ...that provides a totally different challenge :worship:

I made a spreadsheet, and studied it for 2 months. I walked at the botanical gardens at least three times a week with a key and a list. I want to get a job with the Extension service. Been working on this for a while.

Its so expensive. Have you tried them alone, or just together. I would love to know the results of that.

So unfortunately, due to my mildly impulsive nature and desire to turn 10 plants around from mild-to-hard deficiencies, I was kinda stabbing at the dark, but stabbing in a general direction.. My approach to the deficiencies was aided by @Waira but due to his thread on deficiencies, I feel I had a good handle on what was wrong, and he gave me the best guidance from the thread, in addition to my teachings from @Eyes on Fire .. A super-dose of microbes seemed to really liberate some of the other fast-releasing amendments I had thrown in..

Here's my personal take on Mammoth P:

The stuff is GREAT, but I truly feel like it burns the soil out MUCH faster!!!!! Call me crazy, but the soil that has been working great for me for about 3-ish months with no signs of deficiencies, only lasted about 7 weeks, and then the plants started getting upset..

So my thoughts: If you're using it, MAKE SURE YOU DOUBLE UP ON YOUR P-sources!!!! Also, don't forget that other micros and minerals go into the use/assimilation of P, so make sure you are able to supply those even before the first signs of deficiency.. My soil had been SUPER-consistent for about a year, and that was the ONLY change I made to my regimen, and it seems to work great, but if you don't plan ahead, you could be in some trouble!!

Still would give it a 9.5/10..

As for the Recharge, I've seen a lot of folks use it with great success.. My online grow-mentor from the beginning actually praised the stuff a couple years ago, and has been standing by it for some time, so I decided I'd give it a go. That's actually the day I got my sample vile of Mammoth P, so I decided to use the Mammoth first, and only, and had great results in veg and initial flowering.. The Recharge supplies a different stream of microbes and micros plus dried molasses, so it's an "all-in-one" concoction..

The scientist in me wants to do a fully controlled experiment, but I can't start to plan it until I have my grow area completed.. I have to keep reminding myself, one project at a time.. One project at a time.. lol

I made a spreadsheet, and studied it for 2 months. I walked at the botanical gardens at least three times a week with a key and a list. I want to get a job with the Extension service. Been working on this for a while.

Sounds like you are well underway ! ..kudo's ...

my 5 year plan involves Denmark going at least medical in the next five years ... then i hope to spearhead the Danish Growing :haha::vibe:

@RamboGarden wanna take over the world with me :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back