Status
Not open for further replies.
top5 Live LP's

1. The Who live at Leeds 1970
2. Bob Marley ... Babylon by Bus 1978
3. Eric Clapton and Steve Winwood live from madison square garden 2008
4. The Allman Brothers Band - At Fillmore East 1968
5. Bruce Springsteen With the Sessions Band - Live in Dublin 2007

Almost all of my plants are down, and the results are decent, but not quite what I had hoped for, mostly due to the seeds.. Nearly 10oz of bud from Dinafem WWXXL total harvested from 5 plants, with about 3oz-ish of trim.. God only knows how many seeds there are in the entire batch, but I've noticed a lot of the higher buds weren't affected so that's not too bad..

1 AutoUltimate and my CinderellaJack have been harvested, what appears to be about 2oz each of bud and a little more than an oz of trim from the 2.. Have just one more AutoUltimate to go.. Probably be about the same for harvest/trim, so all-in-all, not too shabby..

First grow at the new location will be 24 plants.. 20 Autos and 4 photos..
sweet, pulling 2 per, I'm real happy to that, when I do, lol
cheers grobro!

top5 Live LP's

1. The Who live at Leeds 1970
2. Bob Marley ... Babylon by Bus 1978
3. Eric Clapton and Steve Winwood live from madison square garden 2008
4. The Allman Brothers Band - At Fillmore East 1968
5. Bruce Springsteen With the Sessions Band - Live in Dublin 2007

mine in order... Not really possible, I am leaving out soooo much.

images.duckduckgo.com.jpg

2. FZHR.jpg

legends.jpg

MoP.jpg

remedy.jpg

sweet, pulling 2 per, I'm real happy to that, when I do, lol
cheers grobro!

That's kinda where I was not too long ago and thought I had built my soil a little better, but a few nagging deficiencies kept showing up so it may be time to retire this soil as it has been going for almost 2 full years, but I may try to rehab it a bit and use it for my seed test to see if any of these seeds are worth a damn.. I'd love to find out that the male flowers were just from stress because that means I've some ridiculous crosses that will probably yield some weight since it's crossed between DP and Dinafem and all big-producers.. Regardless, I feel like I'm consistent now, so I could just sorta ride this out, orrrrrrrrrr......

Mammoth P and Recharge definitely seem to work amazing, especially when used together.. I noticed IMMEDIATE turn-arounds from my plants when I used them both at half-dose, but incorporated some other amendments like guano and rock-P.. Even my peppers perked up, spurred new growth and looks like I'm gonna have me some peppers all winter, which is aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwesooooooooooooome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The local supermarkets don't have the best produce, so I'm dedicated a small portion of the new grow room to produce; mostly leafy greens and peppers, but I'll be starting another cherry tomato plant.. Almost wonder how big the tomato will get under 18/6?? lol Probably butt-fucking huge, so I'm probably gonna be pruning and trying cloning of tomatoes..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back