Status
Not open for further replies.
it might even beat The Allman Brothers Band - At Fillmore East on my top 5 live conserts

I loved seeing the Allmans. Every summer there for few years. The only thing I didnt like was the only lyrics the whole crowd knew were the chorus to Melisa

Almost all of my plants are down, and the results are decent, but not quite what I had hoped for, mostly due to the seeds.. Nearly 10oz of bud from Dinafem WWXXL total harvested from 5 plants, with about 3oz-ish of trim.. God only knows how many seeds there are in the entire batch, but I've noticed a lot of the higher buds weren't affected so that's not too bad..

1 AutoUltimate and my CinderellaJack have been harvested, what appears to be about 2oz each of bud and a little more than an oz of trim from the 2.. Have just one more AutoUltimate to go.. Probably be about the same for harvest/trim, so all-in-all, not too shabby..

First grow at the new location will be 24 plants.. 20 Autos and 4 photos..

Almost all of my plants are down, and the results are decent, but not quite what I had hoped for, mostly due to the seeds.. Nearly 10oz of bud from Dinafem WWXXL total harvested from 5 plants, with about 3oz-ish of trim.. God only knows how many seeds there are in the entire batch, but I've noticed a lot of the higher buds weren't affected so that's not too bad..

1 AutoUltimate and my CinderellaJack have been harvested, what appears to be about 2oz each of bud and a little more than an oz of trim from the 2.. Have just one more AutoUltimate to go.. Probably be about the same for harvest/trim, so all-in-all, not too shabby..

First grow at the new location will be 24 plants.. 20 Autos and 4 photos..

Howdy neighbor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back