Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @blue :bighug: yorkshire tea all the way...

upload_2018-1-31_11-33-41.png

@1939bear @archie gemmill :coffee:

morning blue :pass:
im not a tea snob,just some basic rules.if it has a pull cord like a tampon then it has no business being near a cup.tetley is just the dusty stuff that fell out of decent teabags.most important thing is a square bag.cant go wrong with nambarrie or punjana tea.giving the bag a good squeeze is positively encouraged.
:pighug:

Hmmm - That's interesting and Enlightening!! I can now use a complicated algorythm to identify ALL of you character traits by your choices

You can tell a lot about a person by their cuppa tea!!

And without further ado
im not a tea snob,just some basic rules.if it has a pull cord like a tampon then it has no business being near a cup.tetley is just the dusty stuff that fell out of decent teabags.most important thing is a square bag.cant go wrong with nambarrie or punjana tea.giving the bag a good squeeze is positively encouraged.

Archie is a Mans Man so to speak. A rough diamond with a firm but smooth face. He doesn't moisturise ... but uses good quality soaps to compensate for that.
He is a savvy buyer at the super market and would go for a 50% extra deal on an alternative brand of tea .... but it would have to already be one of his prefered brands.
He likes value for money and will smoke the joint to the roach .. and just before putting it out ... will have "one last puff"

He dresses well ... but rarely buys clothes and will pay more for quality knowing it will last just that extra bit longer.

He plays the lottery - hoping that one day he hits the Big One! ... But not the postcode or national ..... only the Euros!!

Morning @blue :bighug: yorkshire tea all the way...

Mossy is Northern. :rofl:

See!! I read the Tea!!

But bad news amigos ... because it was a trick question! :rofl: ... the only right answer (unless you're a builder) is Queens Blend Tea from fortnum and mason (or whittards) ! :crying:

:bighug:

:cheersmate:

Even a yank knows better than Tetley.

My favorite is a chinese flower tea that the Manager of my local buffet brings back when she visits home. So good.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flowering_tea

IMG_20180131_060742.jpg

But take your pic of what I have ATM, that Luzianne tea is a Southern US special!!! That's the preferred Southern Sweet Tea stuff. Ask a chef!

Surely it's all about PG tips, and the pyramid bags Arch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back