Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna be "that person" ... but i'm seeing some health and safety issues here!! :rofl:
What they don't tell you, is that the master hash man had to walk 3 miles in the blazing heat before getting to his hash making station ... worked up a REAL sweat! ^_^

Someone needs to invent gloves ... but for the feet! - What would you call THOSE?

I don't mind the feets as much as the melting plastics..... I bet thats some good hash though

I'm gonna be "that person" ... but i'm seeing some health and safety issues here!! :rofl:
What they don't tell you, is that the master hash man had to walk 3 miles in the blazing heat before getting to his hash making station ... worked up a REAL sweat! ^_^

Someone needs to invent gloves ... but for the feet! - What would you call THOSE?
Foot Gloves !!!!!!! :yay:

3a892cb08c707788bf43f7980f1d3b0e.jpg

when we got Alexa last year before growing our own... I asked Alexa to find us some weed....she said "I'll put it on your to do list" ....and when asked " Alexa, Pack my bowl"..she said..“Sorry, I’m having trouble understanding you right now. Please try a little later“...We asked her again a little later ..she said " ok, when is your trip, I will schedule it for you"..so we dont know if she was high from second hand smoke ..but it was funny . oh, the new world we live in...lol

e2504d8b82090db22e2a086f120b2f17.jpg

when we got Alexa last year before growing our own... I asked Alexa to find us some weed....she said "I'll put it on your to do list" ....and when asked " Alexa, Pack my bowl"..she said..“Sorry, I’m having trouble understanding you right now. Please try a little later“...We asked her again a little later ..she said " ok, when is your trip, I will schedule it for you"..so we dont know if she was high from second hand smoke ..but it was funny . oh, the new world we live in...lol

View attachment 858053

Siri seems to be all about that second hand smoke...

IMG_6217.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back