Status
Not open for further replies.
They call it tea but I don't think it is . :biggrin:
P1100161.JPG

Hmmm - That's interesting and Enlightening!! I can now use a complicated algorythm to identify ALL of you character traits by your choices

And without further ado

Archie is a Mans Man so to speak. A rough diamond with a firm but smooth face. He doesn't moisturise ... but uses good quality soaps to compensate for that.
He is a savvy buyer at the super market and would go for a 50% extra deal on an alternative brand of tea .... but it would have to already be one of his prefered brands.
He likes value for money and will smoke the joint to the roach .. and just before putting it out ... will have "one last puff"

He dresses well ... but rarely buys clothes and will pay more for quality knowing it will last just that extra bit longer.

He plays the lottery - hoping that one day he hits the Big One! ... But not the postcode or national ..... only the Euros!!

Mossy is Northern. :rofl:

See!! I read the Tea!!

But bad news amigos ... because it was a trick question! :rofl: ... the only right answer (unless you're a builder) is Queens Blend Tea from fortnum and mason (or whittards) ! :crying:

:bighug:

:cheersmate:
Really now...
How's this: I prefer the black Turkish tea that's brought back from overseas by a family member in the service of the US Gov't. Unbagged, uncut... Have to do all that yourself.
When I'm out of that, I don't drink tea. I drink black coffee that's almost like drinking motor oil.
:pass:

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

My new toys came today. I have a set of four 10 ml droppers. I didn't expect they would be so big, they're straight out of a mad scientists lab. I love em. And I finally!!!!!!!! made a choice on new light system. I pulled the trigger on the Timber Vero 29 4 cob DIY kit. Your all gonna spit your cuppa when you see what I have planned for a light frame.

View attachment 858020

anyone had a bash at this before ?
wish me luck,well im not going in with me feet,il make it up as i go along.
:pighug:

I'm gonna be "that person" ... but i'm seeing some health and safety issues here!! :rofl:
What they don't tell you, is that the master hash man had to walk 3 miles in the blazing heat before getting to his hash making station ... worked up a REAL sweat! ^_^

Someone needs to invent gloves ... but for the feet! - What would you call THOSE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back