Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Good Morning [HASHTAG]#afnstoners[/HASHTAG] :pass:..sharing one.

Get your CV's updated now...we have a cannabis industry jobs revolution coming..:smoker:..and who is more qualified than you..?

One of our number has already found gainful employment in the cannabis industry..on a decent wage..with skills honed here at [HASHTAG]#afn[/HASHTAG]

http://growersnetwork.org/cannabis-job-board-marijuana-find-jobs/#s=1

Now lets get the rest of you employed..:watering::watering::watering:

Morning @1939bear :bighug:

Good Morning [HASHTAG]#afnstoners[/HASHTAG] :pass:..sharing one.

Get your CV's updated now...we have a cannabis industry jobs revolution coming..:smoker:..and who is more qualified than you..?

One of our number has already found gainful employment in the cannabis industry..on a decent wage..with skills honed here at [HASHTAG]#afn[/HASHTAG]

http://growersnetwork.org/cannabis-job-board-marijuana-find-jobs/#s=1

Now lets get the rest of you employed..:watering::watering::watering:

Morning @1939bear :bighug:
Good Morning Mossy
I'll pass on the employment , the Canadian government looks after me too well . I might consider a consulting job though . :toke:

You already have a Cannabis Consultancy job @1939bear :pass:..on [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] ...

You just don't get Paid for it...:coffee:..so it's good to hear your pension stands up..:crying:
I'm still $2000. a year below the poverty level in Canada but it a lot better than a kick in the arse with a frozen boot and a lot better than most country's so I"m not complaining . My job here ?? has lots of perks so who needs to get paid . :biggrin:

Yeah seeded and clothed and surrounded with AFN love..:bighug:..what more could your average bear want..?

Lucky for us hubby has a decent pension because mine got screwed up with my nerve damage...so we are living off 1 pension rather than 2.

We are not flashy spenders..so we cope...:d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back