Status
Not open for further replies.
3-4 days, like elvis said depending on genetics and especially age of seed
Hopefully fastbuds isn't using old ass Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] seeds.

You guys think I should push my led back to the back of the tent so the seedling isn't in the direct footprint for the first few days? Or should it be alright at...39" from the top rim of the net pot?

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Hopefully fastbuds isn't using old ass Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] seeds.

You guys think I should push my led back to the back of the tent so the seedling isn't in the direct footprint for the first few days? Or should it be alright at...39" from the top rim of the net pot?

At that height, I can't imagine it having a huge impact

?? Not sure bud....too many variations in light intensity from various models. Until they actually break the surface it makes little difference, warmth is the key for high germ rates I think (82-85F I find prime)

I just pulled a seedling today.. it didn't make the cut... I'm not changing nothing. If they can't take it ... They got to go!!! Strong cannabis plants =potancy...:pass:

?? Not sure bud....too many variations in light intensity from various models. Until they actually break the surface it makes little difference, warmth is the key for high germ rates I think (82-85F I find prime)
Okay.
I've got it in the warmest room of my house, near the register. I actually meant after she pops up, but it doesn't appear it'll make a difference. Just covering my bases so I don't fry her.

Okay.
I've got it in the warmest room of my house, near the register. I actually meant after she pops up, but it doesn't appear it'll make a difference. Just covering my bases so I don't fry her.

Hunt down someone that has the same light as you and get recommended distances from them.

...sorry, made me chuckle.
6c45e7f67a16367dc05330001a87da4c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back