Status
Not open for further replies.
It was recommended to me not to reuse coco because there will be roots from the previous grow that MAY cause problems with root rot !! Don't take it as gospel as I have no idea but better to be safe than sorry imho. :thumbsup:
naa, that's not true... I always reuse coco without issue.

Hey @Unique :toke:....I use Mycorrhizal too when I plant the plug..."on the hole and any visible roots" are the directions....but again I have been confused on what it can live on in coco.......is this where pre-charge comes in?

Hey @Unique :toke:....I use Mycorrhizal too when I plant the plug..."on the hole and any visible roots" are the directions....but again I have been confused on what it can live on in coco.......is this where pre-charge comes in?
Maybe your confused what precharge is? that is basically giving them a very small dose of nutes to give them help.. since the coco contains nothing, your needing provide that stuff right out of the gate, so a week into grow you not start developing def, not precharging you'll certainly see def very early on...I have quite the list of products I use.. I wasn't always using them, but over time I started incorporating more products..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back