Status
Not open for further replies.
Little Bush
Give her a drink she looked a little sad this morning
IMG_20180128_065741.jpg

morning peeps :pass:a lil not quite dry cheeky early sample of some manbearalienpig :coffee2:
:pighug:
Hey Archie, I tried some of that Bubble Kush last night... It's very good... Think Bubble Yum!!!! that's Just how it smell & taste, it's quite good.not cured yet and still taste & smell just like bubble yum

Any body watch that fine looking thoroughbred Gun Runner put 10 million dollars in his owners pocket yesterday !! And all he gets as a reward is oats / hay and rest of his life boinking mares . :thumbsup:

portable vapes just not big enough.im used to smoking full size joints,a couple of puffs just dosnt hit the spot for me.i enjoy the ritual of the joint to much,something to twiddle around with my fingers between puffs.not quite the same with a portable vape.well for me anyways.

portable vapes just not big enough.im used to smoking full size joints,a couple of puffs just dosnt hit the spot for me.i enjoy the ritual of the joint to much,something to twiddle around with my fingers between puffs.not quite the same with a portable vape.well for me anyways.
You're a joint man nothing wrong with that

You're a joint man nothing wrong with that
I'm joint man also, I do like my water bong though & my steam-roller.. I guess depends on time of day or how energetic I'm feeling..:d5::pass::smokeout::hookah: I finally cleaned both up yesterday, looking like brand new for a day or so, hahahaha have to love that Formula 420:thumbsup:

Every now and then still like to take a break from the concentrate dab rig and go back with a little smoke. As much as I can appreciate a good joint, though, I'm more of a glass man myself. Broke out the old tried and true Gandalf style pipe this morning with a little Blue Amnesia...

gandalf.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back