Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornin stoners.

I have managed to completely screw up my sleep pattern. I'm dozing off by 8pm and waking at 3 or 4 am. I got to change it back to normal. It's getting old.

Been doing it this way for years . Now it's ingrained and still do it . Plus side I take seniors moments during the day . :biggrin:

I used to do this when I had a voice . Nothing quit as accelerating when your with 40 other guys that can sing like this . :thumbsup: Without the theatrics .

I never competed, bud from 4th through 8th grade years I was a chorus kid. I traveled to Toronto from Boston area with our choir to sing with a Toronto school at some big benefit or other. That was fun as hell, we went to a school dance while we were there and the girls went nuts for the Americans. LOL. I remember getting a hand full of ass that night during the slow dances. Good stuff Bear!!!@

Morning AFN ...

c2d77fb4deec6f583af7c9eff7d4145a.jpg

I never competed, bud from 4th through 8th grade years I was a chorus kid. I traveled to Toronto from Boston area with our choir to sing with a Toronto school at some big benefit or other. That was fun as hell, we went to a school dance while we were there and the girls went nuts for the Americans. LOL. I remember getting a hand full of ass that night during the slow dances. Good stuff Bear!!!@
I've sounded like a drunken hillbilly with a speech impediment when I sing since I was a kid... Only thing that changed was I went from a tenor to a bass/baritone.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

You wouldn't have to precharge something like Coco Loco right? It has bat guano and earthworm castings already in the mix.
I couldn't answer that, simply because I honestly don't know... I not use anything in my coco, I like full control over my feed... Imo adding all them extra's into the mix, won't give ya the same control..

You wouldn't have to precharge something like Coco Loco right? It has bat guano and earthworm castings already in the mix.
I 'll step up to the plate and say " right " just add water . The water activates the precharging of the bat / worm castings . My coco has nothing in it when I asked about precharging with a tea of bat / worm casting I was told okay by the coco supplier . :biggrin:

I couldn't answer that, simply because I honestly don't know... I not use anything in my coco, I like full control over my feed... Imo adding all them extra's into the mix, won't give ya the same control..
That makes sense. I wish I would've spent a little more time looking for info on the medium since I have so much of it now. I would've realized it doesn't seem that many people grow with it, so there's not much negative or positive to go off of.

I 'll step up to the plate and say " right " just add water . The water activates the precharging of the bat / worm castings . My coco has nothing in it when I asked about precharging with a tea of bat / worm casting I was told okay by the coco supplier . [emoji3]
Thanks [emoji199] I'll just keep chugging along here, maybe over the next few years I can figure out the best way to go about using this medium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back