Status
Not open for further replies.
Well updated some day 5-6 pics on my thread.
20180127_210404.jpg

Well updated some day 5-6 pics on my thread.
View attachment 856416
I'm right behind you with my second attempt at first grow lol. Approaching day 3 now!

I know breeders give the best condition time-frames possible, but how many days do you think you'll be running?

I'm right behind you with my second attempt at first grow lol. Approaching day 3 now!

I know breeders give the best condition time-frames possible, but how many days do you think you'll be running?
Well I have each of my autopots with a shutoff valve so as they come ready I can shut down. But between all I'm probably looking at 10 - 12 weeks

Hiya Maria,

how your plantas doing?:pass:

I've been out of town for about a week.
The weather has been not too bad,
but now I'm home, it's raining....

Will try to find time to check them maybe tomorrow.

Also have to pick up the beans in the post.
Should have arrived, but need to pick up.
Here's hoping for secure safe delivery.

Sorry about your luck JT I ordered from Alchimia and still haven't received my order . When I contacted them they said they will report it to the post office !! No mention of replacing or resending my order !! I have a second order with them I wonder whether I'll see that one . Some not all I'm sure are grabbing as much money as they can and screw the customer . They know when and if legalization takes place they won't be able to give their seeds away .

Good morning 9Bear, Stoners.

The real crooks just change the names and keep at it.

Good Morning Stoners
We got them all going this a.m. . Anger ,fear, disappointment all the negative emotions rearing their head right now . 4 out of 12 seeds germinated and out of that 4 I plucked 3 as they looked like shit and they weren't getting a chance because I'm pissed . I know some of you have been there before and will empathize with me but I still need to vent and I thank you for your understanding . :amazon:

Good morning 9Bear, Stoners.

The real crooks just change the names and keep at it.
Good Morning Feenix and yes your right . Don't want to sound negative as I am in a rather foul mood this a.m. but their might be some here but they pay for banners so I will just close my mouth before I end up on the naughty step or worse . :thumbsup:

Good Morning Feenix and yes your right . Don't want to sound negative as I am in a rather foul mood this a.m. but their might be some here but they pay for banners so I will just close my mouth before I end up on the naughty step or worse . :thumbsup:

You think you got germ problems. I dropped 13 Triangle Dragons and one fem Pineapple Express thinking back to the first run with them, I figured I get 7-8 crack and hoping for at least one female. They are regular except the fem PE.
11 are now cupped and the PE cracked. I have 8 spots.. I know some will be males but I have to veg all to find out. I will be a bit crowded. Ya Think.

Maybe there should be a review board to take real problems to before bringing them up. But if somebody is a rip, it should come out sooner rather than later no matter how much they spend. Credibility and all that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back