Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved the plant/bud of the month comps, but noticed a general lack of voting/visiting of the thread.. There are several thousand members of this site with a few hundred "regulars", but even then, you'd see, 10, maybe 20 total votes to win, with maybe 100 total votes.. I can see why they curtailed it since there were vendors forking over stuff all to have a small turnout.. I would love to see it come back, but maybe it could be Quarterly and maybe a big, "Plant of the Year" with some incentives??

What up stoners couple garden shots this morning
20180126_105200.jpg

20180126_105242_1516981987456.jpg

The way I read it was that management wanted to introduce some new ideas to the forum as interest was waning on Plant / Bud of the Month . Don't quote me I could be all wet on the topic but I'm sure that someone will satisfy your concerns like @Son of Hobbes perhaps would like to make comment . [emoji106]
I remember at the time they said there wasn't enough interest and they didn't have the staff. But I monitor plant of the month competitions all over the web and I can tell you this competition was one of the better as far as fairness and better attended and one of the nicest and great vibe plant of the month competitions I've seen. I challenge you to look around and find better.

Where I'm growing

Hmm I never even knew about plant or bud of the month so I guess I don't know what I'm missing.

I came to the forum to learn about the techniques people are using for successful grows more than anything. The live stoners chat has been an extra benefit of the forum to me.
It was really nice having the Plant/Bud of Month Contest, Kept people who really take Pride in their Plant's appearance to show them off..:d5::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back