Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved the plant/bud of the month comps, but noticed a general lack of voting/visiting of the thread.. There are several thousand members of this site with a few hundred "regulars", but even then, you'd see, 10, maybe 20 total votes to win, with maybe 100 total votes.. I can see why they curtailed it since there were vendors forking over stuff all to have a small turnout.. I would love to see it come back, but maybe it could be Quarterly and maybe a big, "Plant of the Year" with some incentives??
100 votes total is one of the best turnouts for plant of the month on the web, take a look around. The only one I seen that's better attend and has more people voting gives away hundreds of dollars in kit every month.

I just did a Dinafem Remo nutes something LED something monster thread that didn't even get near the attention of one of our plant of the month competitions. Actually it was pretty boring to even be involved in and I don't really like that kind of stuff.

Where I'm growing

I find it kind of funny that the most popular competition on this form right now is the Solo Cup grow. That's an old-fashioned traditional weed site competition. And the staff didn't put it on. so maybe they need to listen to us a little bit and go back to some of the basics. The new stuff is great but if you throw out the old you change things so much that it gets really hard for people even want to hang around anymore

Where I'm growing

Very Nice Dabber!!! :D

:drool:

A picture of health!!

:d5:

:thanks: a little crowed but I'm rotating the plants every few days was gonna move a couple out but decided not to just gonna keep my little jungle the way it is. The 2 MSNL OGs are gonna get big as they have just started the stretch

Alright here we go at day 22....looking pretty good to me!!
Pic 1 Left Auto night Queen, Back right Citrus Noir, Front right Bloodstone

IMG_6610.JPG

Front left Toofless Alien, Front center 24C, Center Back Blackstone, Right Durrty dragon

IMG_6611.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back