Status
Not open for further replies.
The landlady is on light duties and as a result I have been relegated to grocery shopping that involves heavy lifting . One of the items requested chicken breasts was sold out so I bought ice cream instead seemed like a reasonable substitution . :biggrin:

I stumbled over the following link, I wanted to leave some suggestions but I get the error message invalid Forum ID. Even though I can post in other areas of the Forum.

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/tpann_423/

My feedback is as follows.

A weed site without a plant of the month or Bud of the month competition is like a strip club without a pole. Nobody goes into the strip club to see a pole, nobody remembers what the pole looks like. But, the poll sells all the private Dances all the back room dances Etc

Our plant of the month competition was the only motivation we had for people to put up individual journals. I've noticed a decrease in individual journals among some of the old timers on the site. I've even seen vendors out and about asking people in group grow logs if they would post some individual Diaries in the vendor sections. Dinafem Mark comes to mind.

It's disappointing if I want to follow some of the older Growers that I've been associating with on this forum, I have to go on to other social media sites to do it.

When I personally come up to a grow log that has 2,000 posts, I just can't get myself to read through it. Especially if it's one that has multiple Growers and multiple Styles and honestly it's just too much for me to be interested in.

It disappoints me that I have to be active on to other weed sites in order to get my plant of the month needs fulfilled. But honestly, I guess I'm just one of those older more experienced Growers that's kind of fading away the different social sites.

I would be willing to run a plant of the month, if the problem is too few staff members.

@Mossy

Where I'm growing
The way I read it was that management wanted to introduce some new ideas to the forum as interest was waning on Plant / Bud of the Month . Don't quote me I could be all wet on the topic but I'm sure that someone will satisfy your concerns like @Son of Hobbes perhaps would like to make comment . :thumbsup:

The landlady is on light duties and as a result I have been relegated to grocery shopping that involves heavy lifting . One of the items requested chicken breasts was sold out so I bought ice cream instead seemed like a reasonable substitution . [emoji3]
Definitely a good substitute haha

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

The landlady is on light duties and as a result I have been relegated to grocery shopping that involves heavy lifting . One of the items requested chicken breasts was sold out so I bought ice cream instead seemed like a reasonable substitution . :biggrin:

Lol, reminds me of a guy I asked to get me some cigs , came back with a meat pie and said they didn't have my brand :crying:

Hello Good AFN :bighug:

I've had a relaxing afternoon smoking Bubba Kush while mixing medium, and getting my 3 comp plants into their pots.. :vibe:

Took a few new pics of the 2l pot day 58 Grape Walker Kush's :

leafy pheno : a bit more sticky and a bit faster, but smaller buds

DSC_0114a.JPG
DSC_0114b.JPG

Pheno 2 : Bigger buds and slower
DSC_0121a.JPG
DSC_0121b.JPG

Doing GWK for comp in autopot, hoping for pheno 2 :woohoo1:

:pass:

Dude they both came out of a Dinafem Moby Dick Auto lol..........I'm going to grow them out....as long as they dont become a danger to each other:pass:
Have a sour livers that did that as well... she went a couple weeks before I culled the weaker side... she's a little smaller than the other girls I started at the same time, but she's movin, and happy... hard to complain about happy plants...getting ready to end week 5.
20180126_075132.jpg

I stumbled over the following link, I wanted to leave some suggestions but I get the error message invalid Forum ID. Even though I can post in other areas of the Forum.

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/tpann_423/

My feedback is as follows.

A weed site without a plant of the month or Bud of the month competition is like a strip club without a pole. Nobody goes into the strip club to see a pole, nobody remembers what the pole looks like. But, the poll sells all the private Dances all the back room dances Etc

Our plant of the month competition was the only motivation we had for people to put up individual journals. I've noticed a decrease in individual journals among some of the old timers on the site. I've even seen vendors out and about asking people in group grow logs if they would post some individual Diaries in the vendor sections. Dinafem Mark comes to mind.

It's disappointing if I want to follow some of the older Growers that I've been associating with on this forum, I have to go on to other social media sites to do it.

When I personally come up to a grow log that has 2,000 posts, I just can't get myself to read through it. Especially if it's one that has multiple Growers and multiple Styles and honestly it's just too much for me to be interested in.

It disappoints me that I have to be active on to other weed sites in order to get my plant of the month needs fulfilled. But honestly, I guess I'm just one of those older more experienced Growers that's kind of fading away the different social sites.

I would be willing to run a plant of the month, if the problem is too few staff members.

@Mossy

Where I'm growing
Hmm I never even knew about plant or bud of the month so I guess I don't know what I'm missing.

I came to the forum to learn about the techniques people are using for successful grows more than anything. The live stoners chat has been an extra benefit of the forum to me.

Hello Good AFN :bighug:

I've had a relaxing afternoon smoking Bubba Kush while mixing medium, and getting my 3 comp plants into their pots.. :vibe:

Took a few new pics of the 2l pot day 58 Grape Walker Kush's :

leafy pheno : a bit more sticky and a bit faster, but smaller buds

View attachment 855671 View attachment 855672

Pheno 2 : Bigger buds and slower
View attachment 855673 View attachment 855674

Doing GWK for comp in autopot, hoping for pheno 2 :woohoo1:

:pass:

Looking good pal, I received some tabs from Dennis :biggrin: have you used any yet? And how many did you use if so?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back