Status
Not open for further replies.
quick question.....how long can you safely pony tail top of plant....My Solo cup grow is getting unruly, and need some light to the lowers.
I have done 8 hrs and 20 hrs, both worked out ok.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41]
Check out my grows.

Hola people.:toke:....I posted earlier about a blue toof I have that has an "extra arm".......I just went up to look and it needed watering....so I did and checked her over and I am amazed at its growth.....I even discovered that the extra arm.....has an extra arm:yoinks::crying:

Sorry about the fuzzy picture..the ties are so you can see what I see but expose well so I think they will stay:eyebrows:.......also I think the extra arm is trying to divide itself...wtf?
20180126_135422_resized.jpg
20180126_135430_resized.jpg
20180126_135441_resized.jpg
20180126_135519_resized.jpg

I stumbled over the following link, I wanted to leave some suggestions but I get the error message invalid Forum ID. Even though I can post in other areas of the Forum.

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/tpann_423/

My feedback is as follows.

A weed site without a plant of the month or Bud of the month competition is like a strip club without a pole. Nobody goes into the strip club to see a pole, nobody remembers what the pole looks like. But, the poll sells all the private Dances all the back room dances Etc

Our plant of the month competition was the only motivation we had for people to put up individual journals. I've noticed a decrease in individual journals among some of the old timers on the site. I've even seen vendors out and about asking people in group grow logs if they would post some individual Diaries in the vendor sections. Dinafem Mark comes to mind.

It's disappointing if I want to follow some of the older Growers that I've been associating with on this forum, I have to go on to other social media sites to do it.

When I personally come up to a grow log that has 2,000 posts, I just can't get myself to read through it. Especially if it's one that has multiple Growers and multiple Styles and honestly it's just too much for me to be interested in.

It disappoints me that I have to be active on to other weed sites in order to get my plant of the month needs fulfilled. But honestly, I guess I'm just one of those older more experienced Growers that's kind of fading away the different social sites.

I would be willing to run a plant of the month, if the problem is too few staff members.

@Mossy

Where I'm growing

I stumbled over the following link, I wanted to leave some suggestions but I get the error message invalid Forum ID. Even though I can post in other areas of the Forum.

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/tpann_423/

My feedback is as follows.

A weed site without a plant of the month or Bud of the month competition is like a strip club without a pole. Nobody goes into the strip club to see a pole, nobody remembers what the pole looks like. But, the poll sells all the private Dances all the back room dances Etc

Our plant of the month competition was the only motivation we had for people to put up individual journals. I've noticed a decrease in individual journals among some of the old timers on the site. I've even seen vendors out and about asking people in group grow logs if they would post some individual Diaries in the vendor sections. Dinafem Mark comes to mind.

It's disappointing if I want to follow some of the older Growers that I've been associating with on this forum, I have to go on to other social media sites to do it.

When I personally come up to a grow log that has 2,000 posts, I just can't get myself to read through it. Especially if it's one that has multiple Growers and multiple Styles and honestly it's just too much for me to be interested in.

It disappoints me that I have to be active on to other weed sites in order to get my plant of the month needs fulfilled. But honestly, I guess I'm just one of those older more experienced Growers that's kind of fading away the different social sites.

I would be willing to run a plant of the month, if the problem is too few staff members.

@Mossy

Where I'm growing
Yeah I agree, I was disappointed when I seen plant/bud of the month is no longer going on..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back