Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to put out a Public Service Announcement, sorry to interrupt the party!

For anyone that still has any outstanding Mephisto order problem, please contact them at

Sales@mephistogenetics.com and you will be able to get the help necessary. They have told us the past issues have been dealt with and they will make good on all orders.

Thank you!

:pass:

@archie gemmill I on vape today, got some DR krippling incredible bulk from my last grow.
I don't remove small sugar leafs by buds they vape nice. what you smoking mate.
IMG_2533.JPG
IMG_2527.JPG
1.jpg
IMG_2532.JPG

Should not affect yield that much seeing that it is in hydro . . Isn't there a way to put a box over the photo for its dark period?

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk
that was my first thought mate but im not growing at home just now and cant put that trust in someone else. its a fuckin monster so dont want to risk anythin
25BEBD00-31EC-4381-8B03-B324E9F58523.jpeg
he changes the res for me but thats about it. its nft so the growth rates are pretty insane anyway. no point growing anythin less than a 10 ouncer though so im gonna have to figure something out. sure ive seen people here do it 12/12 but for the life of me i cant remember who.
@guerillagrower#65 youve had this problem actually mate. did you come up with anything other than the box idea? tried to go perpetual and totally never occured to me that you cant do it with photos till it was too late : ( fuckin moron lol

Not sure if I'm allowed to link to external sites here?
Anyway I've been using some techniques from this site which have really helped with back issues and headaches over the years and just recently when one of my ahem testicles doubled in size and hurt like crazy I did some self treatment from this site and after 3 days the pain has all but gone.
Just thought I'd share, somebody might find it helpful...

www.diyjointpainrelief.com

The fact it has "joint" in the website name is purely incidental [emoji38][emoji38]

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

that was my first thought mate but im not growing at home just now and cant put that trust in someone else. its a fuckin monster so dont want to risk anythin View attachment 855023 he changes the res for me but thats about it. its nft so the growth rates are pretty insane anyway. no point growing anythin less than a 10 ouncer though so im gonna have to figure something out. sure ive seen people here do it 12/12 but for the life of me i cant remember who.
@guerillagrower#65 youve had this problem actually mate. did you come up with anything other than the box idea? tried to go perpetual and totally never occured to me that you cant do it with photos till it was too late : ( fuckin moron lol
Its risky doing what i did .....all that time i put in only to fail at the end because a light leak caused it to reveg.............mine wasnt so much a box as partioning my cupboard in half.....total pain in the arse......where theres a will though ........especially a stoner[emoji111]

Not sure if I'm allowed to link to external sites here?
Anyway I've been using some techniques from this site which have really helped with back issues and headaches over the years and just recently when one of my ahem testicles doubled in size and hurt like crazy I did some self treatment from this site and after 3 days the pain has all but gone.
Just thought I'd share, somebody might find it helpful...

www.diyjointpainrelief.com

The fact it has "joint" in the website name is purely incidental [emoji38][emoji38]

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
thanks for the post!

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...new-perpetual-grow.62887/page-10#post-1685570

Here' A link to my thread if anyone wants to join we have room in the house.

As stated just dropped all 5 new Mephisto strains for a test run... hope to see y'll there.

New Artisanal strains:
Fugue State (Amnesia x Walter white)
Strawberry Nuggets (sour strawberry kush x 24 carat)
Orange Diesel (odv3 x sodk)
Forum Stomper (cookies forum cut x sour stomper)

New Limited Edition strain:
Forgotten Cookies (forum stomper x fugue state)

All will be grown in 5 gallon pots. Veg under Amare SE250 and flower under the Amare SE450UVB. The soil will be roots organic with GBD created Mephisto Autoflower mix using recharge once weekly and bubbled tap...
These are on my to get next list. Will be watching
cpp0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back