Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's the truth!! I used to do the CannaA ... CannaB.....EC check.... Rhizo..... Boost....Explode ....EC Check ..... PH Check ..... PH down ..... Oh bugger i've gone too far .... more Rhizotonic ... PH check ....

:gary:

Thanks for that Blue. You have just helped me with my PH issue. The penny got stuck in the chute and it has finally dropped. I forgot what rhizo does to PH. I thought I could sneak a little into the feed mix. Big mistake. After some rinsing things are looking up.
Crab leaves begone.

It's time to :growing::vibes:

With the Holiday invented by "Hallmark" and colluding with every damn chocolate maker and also "FTD floral" ..please keep in mind.....

180430_1825195075376_7312081_n.jpg

I was kidnapped last night by Aliens !

They forced me to have carnal relations with Kyle Minogue. Again. !!!!! I'm getting fed up with this, blimmin' liberty it is. Why can't they pick on someone else? Madonna would be nice, I know she getting on a bit but still......and I need me beauty sleep............or was it a dream ?

Bugger !.....it was a dream wasn't it ..........nah.......Stud Penguin........

In other words, Hi Live Stoners, been a while, but I thought I would say hello. How Y'all doing. ??? Good ? Getting High ?

Thought so..............eP.

Best deal I made in years. Friend in need gets to borrow my car, and in return she brings me 5 home cooked gourmet meals I can warm up in a microwave or toaster oven each week. Since I have been without a kitchen since before Christmas, it's a lifesaver. Today I got my week 2 delivery. Tonight it's Chorizo calzone, tomorrow is sweet potato casserole with beat greens and prosciutto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back