Status
Not open for further replies.
evenin stoners, has anyone ever done an auto under 12/12? preferably in hydro. fucked up my schedule cos im a moron and got a photo about to flip but goin in for the dinafem comp. she’ll have 540w led to herself when its on but will 12/12 make her flower faster or any otger problems i dont know about?
also, how dark does a photos dark period have to be. would i get away with her sode of the tent being lit as long as non of it was directly on her? i use blurples so the light pretty much just goes straight down. any advice would be greatly appreciated. : )

AFAIK photos need it to be really dark. At least that has been the way I grew them. I think the blurple would delay flowering or even reverse them back to veg.

Don't know about autos in 12/12, but to make a guess growth would be retarded and yield would suffer.

howdy peeps :pass:
evenin stoners, has anyone ever done an auto under 12/12? preferably in hydro. fucked up my schedule cos im a moron and got a photo about to flip but goin in for the dinafem comp. she’ll have 540w led to herself when its on but will 12/12 make her flower faster or any otger problems i dont know about?
also, how dark does a photos dark period have to be. would i get away with her sode of the tent being lit as long as non of it was directly on her? i use blurples so the light pretty much just goes straight down. any advice would be greatly appreciated. : )

have heard of lil lights on humidifiers and plugs screwing up the dark period of photos.tis only hearsay.
:pighug:

SNOWBOUND?..........TIME TO PLAY!.............HEY HEY.......
P1000682.JPG
FOR SCOTTY'S SEEDS!

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/scottys-stoners-with-snow-free-seed-comp.62951/

Should not affect yield that much seeing that it is in hydro . . Isn't there a way to put a box over the photo for its dark period?

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back