Status
Not open for further replies.
evenin stoners, has anyone ever done an auto under 12/12? preferably in hydro. fucked up my schedule cos im a moron and got a photo about to flip but goin in for the dinafem comp. she’ll have 540w led to herself when its on but will 12/12 make her flower faster or any otger problems i dont know about?
also, how dark does a photos dark period have to be. would i get away with her sode of the tent being lit as long as non of it was directly on her? i use blurples so the light pretty much just goes straight down. any advice would be greatly appreciated. : )

P1000708.JPG

evenin stoners, has anyone ever done an auto under 12/12? preferably in hydro. fucked up my schedule cos im a moron and got a photo about to flip but goin in for the dinafem comp. she’ll have 540w led to herself when its on but will 12/12 make her flower faster or any otger problems i dont know about?
also, how dark does a photos dark period have to be. would i get away with her sode of the tent being lit as long as non of it was directly on her? i use blurples so the light pretty much just goes straight down. any advice would be greatly appreciated. : )
don't know auto 12/12, I think the photo will need real darkness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back