Status
Not open for further replies.
V7oNq_f-maxage-0.gif

I feel ya on the easy... I have spent years in the floor like a mad scientist mixing away my crazy concoctions lol.... I don' have the time in life for that anymore so the switch to GBD mix has been incredible in getting good results and freeing up 30 min a day at least lol.

Yeah that's the truth!! I used to do the CannaA ... CannaB.....EC check.... Rhizo..... Boost....Explode ....EC Check ..... PH Check ..... PH down ..... Oh bugger i've gone too far .... more Rhizotonic ... PH check ....

lol - an hour after mixing nutes in a 5 litre bottle i get to feed 2 plants :rofl:

I'm keeping it a bit more simple with hand watering in soil for 20 days and then turning on the autopots.
Got it down to 5 mins a day with exception of the PK addtion (which takes a few minutes more)!!

My results (taste wise ... not currently yeild wise) seem way better than before!!

:gary:

Good luck getting the yields up. I find no matter what organically the yields don' add up the bottle fed babies. But the ease of growth and GBD quality make up for it.

I'm with you! I know i can grow one plant and wether organic or not, it's plenty and will last 3 months if needed. Enough time to grow another one lol

Light bleaching it looks like...raise your light.

ive raised it by 3 inches on your advice, THANKYOU.....600w is about 20 inches away in a straight line from T Diff

Bluetooth was about 15 inches away from the meat of the bulb

20180123_151835.jpg

wanna see what happens when you listen to advice from people here on AFN? Was having trouble with this girl (Right pic) awhile back, Stunted, new leaf curl, no vigor. @Waira and others helped me figure it out. Shes definitely on the right track. Drinking and growing. Northern Lights, I know they are hardy plants, but I really thought this was going to give up , or at least be really stunted...she had other plans...Thanks again AFN family!!!

P1010098-2.jpg
0123181753-2.jpg
0123181754-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back