Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks brother, glad you like it..Even though I favor the 60-65 day strains time wise, this run should be worth the wait..I want to run that Double Grape and see what kind of frost I can get her to pack on before I get my hands on those new Diesel and Cookie crosses from Meph.

I just dropped all 5 new mephisto strains literally 5 min ago... I'll be do I g a grow and show of all of them if ya want a sneak peek... I'm all giddy inside for this one.. love being a meph head lol

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...new-perpetual-grow.62887/page-10#post-1685570

Here' A link to my thread if anyone wants to join we have room in the house.

As stated just dropped all 5 new Mephisto strains for a test run... hope to see y'll there.

New Artisanal strains:
Fugue State (Amnesia x Walter white)
Strawberry Nuggets (sour strawberry kush x 24 carat)
Orange Diesel (odv3 x sodk)
Forum Stomper (cookies forum cut x sour stomper)

New Limited Edition strain:
Forgotten Cookies (forum stomper x fugue state)

All will be grown in 5 gallon pots. Veg under Amare SE250 and flower under the Amare SE450UVB. The soil will be roots organic with GBD created Mephisto Autoflower mix using recharge once weekly and bubbled tap...

I forgot to turn the fan off for those photos... I hate it when that happens. I can't tell they are out of focus till I get em inside.

I was going to do a meph DG next, but it looks like I'm in the RQ comp instead.

New Limited Edition strain:
Forgotten Cookies (forum stomper x fugue state)

That sounds ridiculous!! :rofl: ... Amnesia with walter white with GSC forum, with Sour Stomper ?!?!
I'm getting a bit high just thinking about it! ^_^

That sounds ridiculous!! :rofl: ... Amnesia with walter white with GSC forum, with Sour Stomper ?!?!
I'm getting a bit high just thinking about it! ^_^

Hello blue how are ya?

Yeah mephisto is always setting the bar higher and highr and I'm sure these will be nuts as well... can' wait to see them start poppi g up.

Hello blue how are ya?

Yeah mephisto is always setting the bar higher and highr and I'm sure these will be nuts as well... can' wait to see them start poppi g up.

Hey A-train!! .. Well i was okay - but now i'm filled with that envious feeling!! :rofl:

Mephisto rock it with the desirable crosses and limited artesenials! I waiting for the weather to warm up a bit. Gonna drop some sweet seeds next round, i've been working on the autopots with biotabs to make my life super easy! :D

I just dropped all 5 new mephisto strains literally 5 min ago... I'll be do I g a grow and show of all of them if ya want a sneak peek... I'm all giddy inside for this one.. love being a meph head lol

I'll be watching :thumbsup:

D997_13_090_0004_600.jpg

I feel ya on the easy... I have spent years in the floor like a mad scientist mixing away my crazy concoctions lol.... I don' have the time in life for that anymore so the switch to GBD mix has been incredible in getting good results and freeing up 30 min a day at least lol.

I have just started dabbling in the sweets and I love the strains. I ran. Cream mandarin, bloody skunk, dark devil and one or 2 more and that were all nice. The bloody skunk organic has the best flavor and smells to her as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back