Status
Not open for further replies.
The solos liked the move to the cob room
20180124_064033.jpg

Day 50...Like 30 something more days to go..At this point I'm like ok hurry up I want to run the double grape, finish those up and prepare for some new artisinals...Watered these 2 days ago..After watering I top dressed a few small spoonfuls of a bloom top dressing and some Tealab Life cube,keeping the top dressings to the outside of the container and away from the base of the plant..I don't want to get too carried away because I still want to hit them with a bloom tea on like day 60 or so.

View attachment 854788
Man I'm always a big fan Here✌️ That is some Top Notch Growing Bro Very Beautiful Room full of Buds!!!!!

It is at this point were my anxiety level start to rise like an expectant father at the delivery room . I's been all of 3 days and still no sign of life . I mean come on it's been 3 days already . :nono:
P1100147.JPG

Man I'm always a big fan Here✌️ That is some Top Notch Growing Bro Very Beautiful Room full of Buds!!!!!

Thanks brother, glad you like it..Even though I favor the 60-65 day strains time wise, this run should be worth the wait..I want to run that Double Grape and see what kind of frost I can get her to pack on before I get my hands on those new Diesel and Cookie crosses from Meph.

Good morning Live Stoners!! :D

Kicking off the day with a nice Mephisto Sour Livers treat! (it smells a LOT nicer than it sounds lol)

:d5:

Thanks brother, glad you like it..Even though I favor the 60-65 day strains time wise, this run should be worth the wait..I want to run that Double Grape and see what kind of frost I can get her to pack on before I get my hands on those new Diesel and Cookie crosses from Meph.
The DG I have I've stunted her I just missed something on her in the beginning but having said that she is a lovely plant the frost starts seems like over night hahaha and just blows up with it so in your Hands a DG being able to Do it full potential yeah I can see that could be very interesting hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back