Status
Not open for further replies.
wanna see what happens when you listen to advice from people here on AFN? Was having trouble with this girl (Right pic) awhile back, Stunted, new leaf curl, no vigor. @Waira and others helped me figure it out. Shes definitely on the right track. Drinking and growing. Northern Lights, I know they are hardy plants, but I really thought this was going to give up , or at least be really stunted...she had other plans...Thanks again AFN family!!!

View attachment 854840 View attachment 854841 View attachment 854842
:cheers: Pad' she looks great, man! :hump: Thanks for the shout-out mate, it's appreciated! But Kudos to you as well, you're the one doing the steering out of the skid :d5:... the flush was a solid call, something fouled the soil and that was the best fix clearly! :slap:.... BTW, who's the chunky mama next to her in the new pic? :drool:

:cheers: Pad' she looks great, man! :hump: Thanks for the shout-out mate, it's appreciated! But Kudos to you as well, you're the one doing the steering out of the skid :d5:... the flush was a solid call, something fouled the soil and that was the best fix clearly! :slap:.... BTW, who's the chunky mama next to her in the new pic? :drool:

thanks Again @Waira ! ... That girl next to her is a Double grape...56days, the young one is a Sour Stomper

Hi Afn family
I hope you all feel good. After switching from Tapatalk to browser mode to do my vote for the rookie comp I checked my profile. Thanks to all for the rep I can't name you all because it's not easy with my mobile phone.

I wish you all a great day/night

cu tobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back