Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Doogal welcome aboard Always nice to see new members . This is the only forum you'll ever need from here on in .Good Luck with your current grow and don't be shy about asking question's . :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot mate, appreciate it. Haha, don't you worry I have a list of questions I have been compiling. I just need to make sure I don't ask something that has been answered a thousand times already, nobody wants to be that dude :p

Thanks a lot mate, appreciate it. Haha, don't you worry I have a list of questions I have been compiling. I just need to make sure I don't ask something that has been answered a thousand times already, nobody wants to be that dude :p

Feel Free. That's my motto. Although there actually are some stupid questions, it's never stupid to ask a question.

Not to worry . I know I asked questions that had been answered many times but if you don't ask you don't find out . Besides if nobody answers all you'll get is a " like " and end up scouring through the whole site looking for answers yourself . Following some of the grow battles is very enlightening as this is were the grower's share information first hand Enjoy . :thumbsup:

IMG_20180120_065433.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back