Status
Not open for further replies.
You're good, man. I think I've asked the same questions multiple times... Same reaction/answers each time.
"...a stoner amongst stoners" is the best way I can describe it haha.
Most of the time you can type the general subject of your question into the search bar, and something will usually pop up.

Hey thanks man, I'll make the search bar my new friend. :idea:

After spring vacation early April, I would like to up my game a bit. Torn between auto pots with coco..or water farm buckets. I don't have lots of space , so that needs to be my biggest factor (2x4x5) under autocobs. What say you AFN family? Pros and cons of each?

Alrighty!! Day 16 and all is well!! We have preflower on Blackstone, 24c, Toofless and ANQ.

Toofless Alien back left, Right Auto NIght Queen, Front left Citrus Noir
img_6604-jpg.853086

And the other 4....Back left Blackstone, Back right Durrty, Front left 24c, Front right Bloodstone
img_6605-jpg.853088

Has anyone tried the "Auto Lemon" or "Kush Auto" that seedsman gives as freebies? Someone told me the lemon is prone to bad mold and bud rot. I guess their kush auto is hindu kush X ruderalis.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
I think the kush auto is supposed to be a pretty decent plant based on the reviews I've seen.

Alrighty!! Day 16 and all is well!! We have preflower on Blackstone, 24c, Toofless and ANQ.

Toofless Alien back left, Right Auto NIght Queen, Front left Citrus Noir
img_6604-jpg.853086

And the other 4....Back left Blackstone, Back right Durrty, Front left 24c, Front right Bloodstone
img_6605-jpg.853088
starting to flex!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back