Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes in the form of a10.5 foot blueberry that had a real nice flavor an was great for pain .Grown quite a few others as well including there white widow an cheese each plant was good .I suspect that they source there seeds from the breeders they sell seeds for so in a way certain strains seemed like it could be high end stuff from well known breeders .
That's great to hear I'm very limited in terms of space, but if I can grow out some quality buds I'll be happy with anything it produces.

Your definitely in the right place to learn to pull buds from anyspace good luck an is it the blue berry you growing .

Good Morning A.F.N. Another day another opportunity .
I'm gearing up for Feb 1/ 2018 Mephisto , COB Light Battles . I ordered 2 more COB'S from @BigSm0 ( he's very fast getting your order in the mail ) total of 6 in 4 x 4 tent Lots of horsepower . No surrender !! but still not sure if I'll enter . I hate seeing grown men cry . :biggrin:

Posting links to :thumbsup:Posting links to freebies from vendors you know to be legitimate is fine as far as i'm aware :thumbsup:

As long as to the best of your knowledge you're not putting your fellow AFN members at risk, as always it's up to the individual whether they want to click on an external link.

:d5:

Posting links to freebies from vendors you know to be legitimate is fine as far as i'm aware :thumbsup:

As long as to the best of your knowledge you're not putting your fellow AFN members at risk, as always it's up to the individual whether they want to click on an external link.

Thank you Blue, just wanted to make sure. Also, for anyone reading this... Any time I order anything related to growing in any way, shape, or form, I always leave a remark with my order for them to make certain that there are no indemnifying logos or labels on the outside of the package, and I encourage anyone who is concerned with the legality of our little hobby to do the same. I've heard accounts of companies sending packaging with pot leaves as decorations, and big ass boxes with large bold print reading LED GROW LIGHT. :redcard:
I would come unglued on a company for that kind of practice:nono:

I know they are straight ,STUPID busy from what I know,. large batch of testers being shipped among other stuff. I imagine they got it it or getting to it. usually ole Brad I think is on top of it with e mails most of the time. other than that,dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back