Status
Not open for further replies.
Some frosty Sour Apple yummy. not too terrible either. :)

003.JPG
001.JPG
002.JPG

Hey everyone, just thought I would come say hi in here also. New to the forums but have been learning a lot from here over the last few months to help me plan my current grow. Thought I would break out some GG#4 and fire up the volcano and join you stoners in here and say hello :)
IMG_0607.JPG

IMG_0610.JPG

Several months ago I was honored to be gifted some seeds by a member who shall remain nameless because I know you hounds will be at his front door looking for freebies . I planted a few but because of my incompetence they didn't do very well and I didn't try anymore because I know the effort that must go into the breeding end of this business and I didn't want to waste the seeds by screwing up again . Today I'm a little more confident and have decided to germ some more It is with a great deal of pleasure I introduce . " THE BLOOD " :yoinks:
DSCN1699.JPG

Hey everyone, just thought I would come say hi in here also. New to the forums but have been learning a lot from here over the last few months to help me plan my current grow. Thought I would break out some GG#4 and fire up the volcano and join you stoners in here and say hello :)
View attachment 853012

View attachment 853013
Hey Doogal welcome aboard Always nice to see new members . This is the only forum you'll ever need from here on in .Good Luck with your current grow and don't be shy about asking question's . :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back